Our work in the Australian industry commenced in 1997 and for more than 20 years, we have successfully delivered and/or designed wireless safety equipment for more than 7,500 projects.
In Australia, we maintain and support hardware and software equipment in both city and regional areas supporting our dealers and re-sellers.
We have also represented large multinational organisations including Ericsson, Hirschmann, Alcatel, Belden, Ekahau, and from 2006, Twig Com Ltd.
Our resellers and partners have provided our equipment to many of the largest bluechip and Fortune 500 companies as well as other large and small organisations in these sectors:
- operators, telcos, energy and utility companies
- offices in SME, corporate and government
- industrial sites, manufacturing sites
- factories, food processing
- shipping, logistics, warehouses
- hospitals and health care centres
- shopping and show malls
- universities, colleges and schools
- security sectors (correctional centres, military compounds)
- oil refineries
- entertainment industry
- federal and state government departments
- hotels, resorts and tourism industries.