The 3G/GSM/GPS safety phone for industrial and outdoor lone-workers
- A safety phone with alarm button, doubling as mobile phone, is often suited for moderate risk scenarios.
- Automatic ManDown+ function can trigger alert if user is incapacitated.
- When entering a risky situation, enhanced monitoring can be requested with Amber alert. It can trigger alert in ARC also in absence of GSM connection.
- Panic alarm can be activated with red SOS keys or SOS soft key on touch screen.
- Remote configuration makes TWIG device fast to deploy and flexible to operate. Turn-key over-the-air device configuration accessible with TWIG Point user account.
- Phone, PIM, e-mail, web, Android, 2G/3G, USB-port, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Touch + keypad, LED torch.
- Powerful battery and loudspeaker, water and dustproof IP68, shock resistant MIL-STD 810G.
- UI available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish.
- Call us to order by phone +61 2 9412 2100 or contact us to request a quote.