TWIG Door Sensor
The Short Range Device for Doorways
- TWIG Door Sensor provides a SRD solution for lone worker protection by monitoring TWIG device user movements at doorways.
- It is especially suitable for lone workers moving inside buildings or from building to another e.g. in industrial sites, offices, retail stores, commercial locations or areas where lone worker’s safety need to be monitored in real time. As a telecare solution it enables those with long-term care needs to enjoy more independent and active lives.
- TWIG personal alarm transmits door sensor report in real time to central station over mobile network. Information on door sensor identity and position is included.
- TWIG Door Sensor can be deployed in a wide range of environments. It is IP67 water proof and has an operating temperature range of -20 to +50 C.
- Mounting options include screws or velcro tape.
- The TWIG short range devices (SRD) system is modular. TWIG Protector with SRD transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Button wireless alarms, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GPS signal is not available, register attendance by swiping TWIG Tag RF identifiers, and register comings and goings with to the door and the door frame attached TWIG Door Sensor.
- Call us to order by phone +61 2 9412 2100 or contact us to request a quote.