TWIG SOS Safety Card
The lone-worker alarm device in form of an ID badge
- Two wearing choices; pendant or belt/pocket clip.
- Alert triggers include SOS duress button, automatic Man-Down++ alarm, Amber alert and rip alarm with pendant as wearable option.
- Emergency protocol automatically transmits last known user position and opens two-way voice connection to multiple numbers and alarm receiving centre if required.
- Receive alarms and reports on your smartphone as SMS with web link, opening up Google Maps view.
- High-performance GNSS receiver connects to four satellite networks including GPS for faster and more accurate location.
- Plus TWIG Point AGNSS, TWIG Point Netloc, TWIG Beacon on-site locating devices, Bluetooth low energy beacons (BLE) and Wi-Fi complemented with TWIG Point Monitor service for alarms monitoring and tracking is an efficient compilation of means to find of the person in distress.
- Fully remotely configurable with TWIG Point Remote Configurator, the TWIG SOS Safety Card personal alarm is fast to deploy and flexible to operate. Also USB programmable, either manually or using saved file.
- Hybrid indoor and outdoor location: Outdoor 4-constellation GNSS, Free TWIG Point AGNSS service for faster location fix, SRD3-option for hybrid indoor location: TWIG Beacon SRD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and TWIG Point Netloc service for public space location (cellular + Wi-Fi) and on-site location (TWIG SRD + Wi-Fi + BLE).
- TWIG Integrator Kit resources enable integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre. Optionally the TWIG Point Monitor cloud service provides a turn-key solution for alarms monitoring and tracking.
- The TWIG personal safety alarm including a short range devices (SRD) transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Remote Button short range devices, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GPS signal is not available, and register attendance by swiping TWIG Tag RF identifiers.
- Call us to order by phone +61 2 9412 2100 or contact us to request a quote.