The attendance monitoring solution
- TWIG Tag active RF identifiers are used to register attendance of security guards and other TWIG Protector users, or to monitor mobile assets.
- User swipes a TWIG Tag with compatible TWIG Protector to initiate attendance report. TWIG Protector acknowledges with screen indicator and sound that TWIG Tag has been successfully read.
- TWIG Protector transmits tag report in real time to central station over mobile network. Information on tag identity and position is included.
- TWIG Tag can be deployed in a wide range of environments. It is IP67 water proof and has an operating temperature range of -20 to +50 C.
- Mounting options include screws or velcro tape.
- The TWIG short range devices (SRD) system is modular. TWIG Protector with SRD transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Button wireless alarms, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GPS signal is not available, and register attendance by swiping TWIG Tag RF identifiers.
- Call us to order by phone +61 2 9412 2100 or contact us to request a quote.