We are the sole distributor of Twig Com products in Australia.
Since the early nineties, our company has been an industry leader and innovator in information systems. We have extensive experience in designing and project management of IT and telecommunications systems. We assist organizations around Australia and across the regions.
In wireless system we work in on-site, wide-area and satellite communication and messaging. We look after more than 5,000 wireless sites across Australia and do similar work with small and large organizations across the Asia and EMENA.
In Australia, organizations such as hospitals, universities, schools, mining and energy companies, utilities, security forces, manufacturing, food processing, clinics, community centres, government and more than 20 airports in Australia have trusted us with their ongoing requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that our reseller clients receive a system that meets all their operational and budgetary requirements, along with the very best of service from our skilled engineers. Our competitive pricing policy ensures that our clients receive the best value at the most affordable price.
Product warranty is back to base. On-site installations by Wired & Wireless are signed off by the client as operational at handover.
Most systems are delivered fully configured and programmed. And carry a 12-month warranty.
We can provide technical support Australia wide. Our national service centre is in Sydney. We carry out remote and workshop-based upgrades if or when required in the future.
We provide support for the world’s leading brands such as Twig Com, Ericsson, Aastra, Airista, Ekahau, Hirschmann, Maestro-Wireless, Alcatel and others.
Below we have listed just some of the certifications, approvals, awards and licenses that we hold with our Australian company.
- We are an approved supplier of the NSW government
- Approved Hospital Duress and Wireless Supplier 1997
- Approved Ericsson Paging System provider for Healthcare
- NSW Govt Duress in Healthcare Panel established 2011
- NSW Govt preselection panel for Supply 2018
- Govt Approved Security Update 2019
- Master License Security Industry Act. 2019
- Current $20 Million Public Liability 2019
- Current $20 Million Professional Indemnity 2019
- Approved Wholesaler Partner GradeA1 Security Monitoring. 2019
- Our Staff are Accredited Scientists, Engineers, Business Leaders with decades of expertise supporting our Service.
We do offer a complete turn-key project offering including all or any of the following services:
- providing Sim card – supplying Australia’s most economical Lone worker Sim cards on Telstra’s network
- installing and setting parameters on the SIMS, configuration / set up and testing of the Lone worker devices
- enabling and testing on the web-based mapping and logging platform
- (if indoor lone worker location is desired)..setting indoor location beacons and indoor maps into the web-based platform
- testing and set up of the 24/7 security operators who will take the emergency duress calls and regular testing
- coordinating and setting up ensuring that the client’s management is correlated with the security operators.
In addition to our original warranty we also offer a possibility for an extended warranty. Extended warranty may be one or two years in addition to the original warranty.
Custom device settings
Upon request we configure device settings at the factory according to the dealer /agent reseller / customer’s needs.
Customer SIM-card provisioning
TWIG personal alarms are optionally available with activated customer SIM-cards and requested customer configurations.
Buying from us
Terms of Trade
Terms of Trade are applied to all orders of TWIG products and explained on our proposal and quotation forms.
TWIG products and services follow the terms of warranty described in document Terms of Warranty if not otherwise stipulated by national legislation or if not expressly agreed otherwise in the Distributor Agreement or by other prior agreements. Read more about warranty repairs and non-warranty repairs in terms of warranty.
TWIG personal safety alarms are compliant to BS8484 system when a compliant Alarm Receiving Centre is implemented. Our production fulfills the requirements of ATEX, IECEx REACH, RoHS and WEEE.
We collect contact information for our sales and marketing purposes. All information collected is kept secure and stored in a secure manner. When the information is not needed anymore, it will be shred or wiped out as per our data security policy.