The PC application for updating TWIG device firmware
Download the TWIG FirmwareLoader compatible with the device type
TWIG FirmwareLoader – Instructions
NOTE: How to preserve device settings during firmware update:
- Before updating device firmware you should save device settings to PC file for later access, using TWIG Configurator.
- After saving device settings you can program (“burn”) new firmware version.
- After programming firmware and rebooting, if TWIG Configurator requests password then perform Device factory reset, using TWIG Configurator.
- After device reset and reboot, edit device settings manually, or Read From File the saved settings back to device.
- Read more about setting up TWIG devices in TWIG Configuration Guide.
- Updates device firmware.
- System requirements: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP. USB port, TWIG USB-miniUSB cable and C-adapter or Programming Station.
- Install by saving .exe file in a folder and run it.
- TWIG FirmwareLoader tool contains all firmware versions of device types TUP90EU and TCP90EU. When device is connected to PC, the FirmwareLoader automatically selects the correct Firmware according to connected device type.