TWIG Beacon Ex
The indoor lone worker alarms solution designed to locate persons in explosive hazardous areas
- The TWIG Beacon Ex system is designed to locate distressed or injured persons in explosive hazardous areas where GPS is not reliable and other methods do not provide needed accuracy.
- TWIG personal alarms devices are located within a microcell network of RF transmitters, laid out to meet position accuracy requirements.
- Set in place, TWIG Beacon Ex with a large-capacity battery, provides years of operating time. Over-the-air configuration facility makes setting up the system easy.
- IP67 water-proof housing allows installation in demanding environments.
- TWIG personal safety alarm devices report to alarm receiving centre (ARC) TWIG Beacon location information along with last known GPS position, creating a complementary location system for indoor premises capable of global roaming outdoors.
- Call us to order by phone +61 2 9412 2100 or contact us to request a quote.