The indoor lone worker alarms solution to locate distressed or injured persons inside areas
- The TWIG Beacon system is designed to locate distressed or injured persons inside areas where GPS is not reliable and other methods do not provide needed accuracy.
- TWIG personal alarms devices are located within a microcell network of RF transmitters, laid out to meet position accuracy requirements.
- Set in place, TWIG Beacon Ex with a large-capacity battery, provides years of operating time. Over-the-air configuration facility makes setting up the system easy.
- IP67 water-proof housing allows installation in demanding environments.
- TWIG personal safety alarm devices report to alarm receiving centre (ARC) TWIG Beacon location information along with last known GPS position, creating a complementary location system for indoor premises capable of global roaming outdoors.
- TWIG Protector with SRD transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Button wireless alarms, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GPS signal is not available, and register attendance by swiping TWIG Tag RF identifiers.
- Call us to order by phone +61 2 9412 2100 or contact us to request a quote.