The new multi-wearable personal alarm for lone workers in service industries
TWIG NEO WORN ON WRIST
Multiple wearing options, scalability and small size make TWIG Neo ideal lone worker safety device e.g. for laboratory and health care staff.
TWIG NEO HOOKED ON WORK CLOTHES
Even if very small, TWIG Neo provides all essential lone worker protection functions and it can be easily integrated with various monitoring systems.
TWIG NEO CLIPPED ON TROUSERS
With remote configuration possibility TWIG Neo is fast to deploy and flexible to operate. It is also USB programmable, either manually or from file.
TWIG NEO WORN AS PENDANT
Alert triggers include SOS key, automatic ManDown alarm, Amber alert and optional rip alarm when carried as pendant.
- Alert triggers include SOS button, automatic ManDown alarm and Amber alert.
- Predefined emergency protocol transmits last known user position and opens two-way voice connection to multiple numbers of choice including alarm receiving centre (ARC) if required.
- High-performance GNSS receiver connects to four satellite networks including GPS for faster and more accurate location. Also allows turn-key AGNSS feed complemented with TWIG Beacon indoor location.
- Excellent operating times even in continuous GNSS/GPS monitoring are achieved through advanced technology and large-capacity battery.
- Fully remotely configurable with TWIG Point Remote Configurator, the TWIG safety alarm is fast to deploy and flexible to operate. Also USB programmable, either manually or using saved file.
- TWIG Integrator Kit resources enable integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre. Optionally the TWIG WebFinder SP software provides a turn-key solution for testing or deployment. Alarms and reports can also be received on smartphone as SMS with web link, opening up Google Maps view.
- The TWIG personal safety alarm including a short range devices (SRD) transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Button wireless alarms, determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GPS signal is not available, and register attendance by swiping TWIG Tag RF identifiers.
- Call us to order by phone +61 2 9412 2100 or contact us to request a quote.