The Optimal Lone Worker Alarm for Industrial Use
- Alert triggers include alarm button, automatic ManDown function, Amber alert and optional TWIG Remote Button of SRD category 2, 868.229 MHz (EU). Predefined emergency protocol transmits last known user position and opens two-way voice connection to alarms receiving centre (ARC).
- High-performance GNSS receiver with turn-key AGNSS feed is complemented with TWIG Beacon SRD, Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi indoor locating beacons.
- Excellent operating times even in continuous GNSS satellite monitoring are achieved through advanced technology and large-capacity battery.
- Fully remotely configurable, the TWIG One lone worker alarm is fast to deploy and flexible to operate. Also USB programmable, either manually or using saved file.
- TWIG Integrator Kit resources enable integrating TWIG devices with alarm receiving centre. Optionally the TWIG Point services provide a turn-key solution for testing or deployment. Or receive alarms and reports on your smartphone as SMS with web link, opening up Google Maps view.
- The TWIG Protector One including a short range devices (SRD) transceiver can receive alarms from several TWIG Remote Button short range devices and determine its position from nearby TWIG Beacon locating devices also when GNSS signal is not available. Note! Not compatible with TWIG SRD tags but compatible with NFC tags!
- Call us to order by phone +61 2 9412 2100 or contact us to request a quote.